Calling all Modern Plate chocolate lovers! Chocolate cookie dough made with both milk and white chocolate chips folded in AND bits of toffee melted throughout! These cookies are ooey gooey and hit the spot when your sweet tooth is calling. Order contains 8 pieces of unbaked cookie dough in a baking pan. Place cookie dough on a baking sheet for regular cookies, or bake in the pan for a cookie “bar”.
Dough arrives frozen.
Each cookie is 1.45 ounces, 11.6 ounces total. Visit our nutrition tab for dietary information.
Sugar, enriched bleached flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (cream [milk], lactic acid), white chocolate chips (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), eggs, toffee pieces (organic cane sugar, coconut oil, butter [cream (milk)], salt, agar gum, natural flavors, caramel color, soy lecithin, citric acid), cocoa (processed with alkali), invert sugar, baking soda (leavening), salt, natural and artificial flavors.
Major allergens: wheat, milk, soy, eggs, tree nut (coconut). Not made in an allergen free facility.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place frozen dough pieces 2 inches apart on an ungreased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes depending on desired crisp.
- Cookies will be soft, let cool on pan for 5 minutes to finish baking.
- Or, leave in pan to make cookie bars. remove lid from pan, place pan on a baking sheet. bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes. top with ice cream!
- As ovens may vary, so may cooking times.
- Do not consume raw cookie dough!