A new recipe for our best-selling meatballs. Less spicy and loaded with veggies for a kid-friendly option.
Modern Plate's meatballs are large and in charge! A combination of pork and beef stewed in a hidden vegetable sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. A savory and filling option for a side dish, appetizer, or snack.
- Pairs with our potato rolls for an easy meatball slider.
- Try them with our garlic bread for a well presented party appetizer.
This item includes:
- (2) 26.5 oz. ounce pans of meatballs
- 8 meatballs per pan, 16 meatballs
- 53 oz.
Eat one now, save one for later!
Italian pork sausage, ground beef, parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose, natamycin), eggs, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast, caramel, calcium propionate, soybean oil, turmeric extract), fire roasted tomato, tomato paste (citric acid), Asiago cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose, natamycin), Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, natural flavor), yellow squash, zucchini, yellow onion, carrot, celery, mushroom, garlic, olive/canola oil blend, red cooking wine, celery seed, basil, fennel, red pepper flakes, spices.
Major allergens: milk, egg, soy, wheat. Not made in an allergen free facility.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Gently remove paper lid from pan, exposing foil layer. Do not cook with paper lid!
3. Place one, or both, pan(s) of meatballs on a baking sheet, leaving foil on.
4. Place baking sheet on the middle rack of oven.
Heat in oven for 45 minutes. If you prefer a crispy cheese crust, remove foil from pan with 10 minutes remaining on the timer.
Heat in oven for 25 minutes. If you prefer a crispy cheese crust, remove foil from pan with 10 minutes remaining on the timer.
Once thawed, meatballs should be consumed within 4 days.