Modern Plate’s original with a twist. Bits and flakes of chocolate chips with toffee pieces melted throughout. Order contains 8 pieces of unbaked cookie dough in a baking pan. Place cookie dough on a baking sheet for regular cookies, or bake in the pan for a cookie “bar”.
Dough arrives frozen.
Each cookie is 1.45 ounces, 11.6 ounces total. Visit our nutrition tab for dietary information.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips and flakes (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), enriched bleach flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, unsalted butter (sweet cream [milk], natural flavor), eggs, toffee pieces (organic evaporated cane juice, coconut oil, butter, salt, agar, natural flavor, caramel color, soy lecithin, citric acid), molasses, dextrose, invert sugar, baking soda, salt, water, glycerin, butter oil, natural and artificial flavor.
Major allergens: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nut (coconut). Not made in an allergen free facility.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place frozen dough pieces 2 inches apart on an ungreased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes depending on desired crisp.
- Cookies will be soft, let cool on pan for 5 minutes to finish baking.
- Or, leave in pan to make cookie bars. remove lid from pan, place pan on a baking sheet. bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes. top with ice cream!
- As ovens may vary, so may cooking times.
- Do not consume raw cookie dough!