Ooey-gooey, classic brownie batter.
From our kitchen to yours, enjoy the taste of scratch-made brownies without the mess!
Makes (6) 2.3 oz. brownies.
Total Weight: 14 ounces
Flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, cane sugar, egg, butter (milk), vanilla extract, canola/olive oil blend, baking powder, salt.
Major allergens: egg, milk, wheat. Not made in an allergen free facility.
- Preheat conventional oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove paper lid from the pan, heat uncovered.
- Add pan to a baking sheet for support. Place sheet on the middle rack of oven while heating.
- From frozen, place brownie in the oven and set a 35–40 minute timer. Oven times may vary.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.